The holiday season is quickly approaching (or rather, it's been here since the end of October), so we've rounded up 10 of our favorite travel-related gift ideas on Etsy.
As small business owners ourselves, we always encourage supporting other makers and love finding unique and well-crafted items on Etsy and other handmade shops. Below, here are 10 of our favorite finds this season:
1. Fox and Mermaid Threads | Vegan Camera Strap | $68 | Perfect for the photographer or travel blogger in your life, this colorful embroidered camera strap is functional, beautiful, and makes a statement wherever it goes.
2. Modvin | Illustrated Watercolor Map Art | $29+ | Maps are always an ideal gift - they can remind us of where we're from, where we've been, or where we're going. Custom maps would make a lovely and sentimental gift for a wedding anniversary or baby shower.
5. Pierron + Co. | Infinity Scarf with Pocket | $38 | Another pretty, functional accessory specifically made for travelling, this scarf includes a secret pocket to store spare change, a passport, or anything else you might need to keep close at hand.
7. Archer & Olive | Travel Bullet Journal | $30 | Travel can feel like a whirlwind, so one of our favorite ways to make travel more meaningful is to keep a travel journal. Fill it with ticket stubs, polaroids, or travel sketches, and you'll create something you can enjoy for years to come.
8. Noemiah | Silk Swimmers Scarf | $62 | We discovered this lovely shop recently and love the unique patterns on all the clothing & accessories. This beautiful and lightweight silk scarf would be especially versatile for travel.
9. LisaAngelLtd | Personalized Travel Jewelry Box | $37 | Jewelry - especially necklaces - can be a mess to sort through when travelling, so we love this idea of a personalized jewelry box for vacations.
10. Cocolla Art | Gold Compass Necklace | $28 | For travel lovers who already have all the functional necessities, this pretty gold necklace could be a fun addition to their travel accessories - plus, it would be fun (think of the puns!) to write the card :)