It's that time of year again - we're so excited to share our Gift Guide for Travellers! Our gift guide features some of our favorite gifts for travel lovers, and all under $100.
Wall art is a great way to personalize a space. We found so many lovely and personal travel gifts created by small businesses - our top picks are below!
1. Watercolor Illustrated World Map | StudioPaperStories | $24+
Our illustrated world map celebrates the many wonders of our world with dozens of drawings of animals, plants, and landmarks. It is also customizable to your family and travels - titles and text can be changed, and we can even add personal landmarks or images by request!
2. World Map Sign Personal Gift | MadebyMrsJones | $39
3. Train Travel Art Print | CocoandJamesHome | $8+
Travel journalling is relatively new to us, but we love the idea of documenting our travels in a tangible way - so much of our lives seem to only exist digitally these days! All of these journals are beautifully designed and can be personalized for your specific adventures :)
4. US Travel Scratch Off Map Travel Journal | KristinDouglasART | $75
5. Personalized Velvet Notebook | ThreeTwo1 | $19.49+
6. Personalized Travel Journal | ReStationery | $32.33
Travel Themed Accessories
These travel accessories are beautiful, easy to carry, and a reminder to keep exploring.
7. Rose Gold Compass Necklace | Rudiana | $20+
8. Custom silver or gold bracelet | ZennedOut | $42+
9. Passport Cover Gemstone | CalifornianMade | $42.99
Top off any travel-related gift with these fun and easy downloadable designs - use them for travel journalling, party decor, or as part of a holiday gift!
10. DIY Digital Boarding Pass | LetterBoxInk | $4.50
11. Digital Ticket Escort Cards | LetterBoxInk | $50 for the set
12. US Embroidered Map Hoop | WanderingThreadsArt | $6